The Good Feed Blog Editors want to know which actor plays opposite his/her sexual preference the best.
Styleblazer.com posted this question under the confusing headline: ”Gender Benders.” But that implies a Mrs. Doubtfire kind of role.
And we don’t care about that.
Rather, we want to know which of the following 7 actors and actresses most convincingly play a character whose sexual orientation is opposite their own:
- Tom Hanks in PHILADELPHIA
- Cynthia Nixon, a.k.a. “Miranda” in SEX AND THE CITY
- Michael K. Williams, a.k.a. “Omar” in THE WIRE
- Eric McCormack, a.k.a. “Will” in WILL AND GRACE
- Sean Penn, a.k.a. “Harvey” in MILK
- Neil Patrick Harris, a.k.a. “Barney” in HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER
- T.R. Knight, a.k.a. “George” in GREY’S ANATOMY
Did we miss anybody?
Who would you vote for?
Photo by: david_shankbone