1. False alarm in yesterday’s 10 at 10; today, NFL lockout is ACTUALLY over!
2. Is Goldman Sachs’ Lloyd Blankfein rightly labeled the Dr. Evil of Wall Street?
3. Bickering over the debt issue continues in Washington.
4. Surprise! Antibiotics are more effective than cranberries.
5. BP showed a $22 billion turnaround in profits this year from last.
6. Lochte beats Phelps! (Swimming, obviously.)
7. Time travel ruled impossible, dreams ruined everywhere.
8. Apple wants to build a store in Grand Central Station.
9. Why the Glee porn parody is the worst thing ever.
10. John Ashbery has translated Rimbaud’s Illuminations.