1. East Africa’s facing its worst famine in 60 years. Here are some ways to help.
2. John McCain has some harsh words for the Tea Party.
4. Are we finally seeing some relief in the labor market?
5. GQ with some ideas about who should take over The Walking Dead.
6. A weird hostage situation took place in NYC’s Flatiron Building yesterday.
7. Nintendo appears to be losing revenue to online gaming.
8. They created a new fruit!
9. PBS Frontline investigates “the Pot Republic.”
10. Is Brooklyn the new/old/East-coast Portland?
—Photo Getty Images/CNN