Josh Bowman Tells You All About His Blog and How to Submit a Guestpost
You are reading my pithy, reductive attempt to discover fundamental truths through everyday activities, and then compile those truths in an easy to read list format.
- I don’t know everything.
- In fact, I’m a generalist…so I only know a small amount about a lot of things.
- Consequently, I may be wrong from time to time.
- I’m ok with that.
- For me, this is more about learning life lessons than the specifics of one activity or another.
- By the way, I know this is just a paragraph in list form.
- But it’s in keeping with the theme.
- To some extent.
- Categorizing small bits of knowledge can be challenging.
- I hope to improve over time.
If you want to submit a guest post and share your wisdom with the world, here’s how you do it:
- Email your post to: josh at tenthingsivelearned.com
- Make sure it is a list of 10 things. It’s cheeky to have 11 or 9, but I prefer 10 if possible.
- This is a text-based blog, but I will include pictures if you wish. Otherwise I use stock photos.
- Include a title as follows: “Ten things I’ve learned from (experience here)”
- Include a short bio. Who are you? What do you do?
- Include a link or blog that you want to promote. Cross-promotion is good.
- Send me your full name. Some people have to post anonymously, and I get it…but I much prefer to have a real person. It’s more authentic…and speaking of which…
- Be honest and specific.
- What you send me gets posted on thegoodmenproject. Once that content is out there, it’s out there forever.
- Have fun!
Thanks! I love guest posts. They are great because they make my life easier (less thinking), and I learn a bunch of things from them.