Love is in the air.
Call it flash nonfiction. In a hundred words, tell us something about love. Possible subjects include:
- Your first kiss
- Talking to your son about his first kiss, either before or after it happens
- Something your partner does that lets you know you’re loved
- How you show your mother that you love her
- Talking a friend through the pre-wedding jitters
- Childhood impressions of your grandparents’ marriage
- The love you have for a pet, or a place
This call for submissions is for an upcoming series on The Good Life, “100 Words from Men on Love.” Send your nonfiction work of a hundred words (or fewer) to Justin Cascio, Managing Editor, at firstname.lastname@example.org
by the deadline of Saturday, April 6 for consideration in this ongoing series on The Good Life. Preferred submission formats are HTML/in the body of the email, and Google Docs. New writers (and those wishing to update their bios on the GMP), you should include a 1-3 sentence bio for your profile and also:
- Your Gravatar profile URL (sign up for one at http://en.gravatar.com/)
- Your Google+ profile URL (get yours at https://plus.google.com/)—and here’s why: http://youtu.be/FxAvYS-G3Rw
Are you new to writing for the GMP, or do you have a question? Ask Justin.
See the series, 100 Words from Men on Love, on The Good Life.
Image credit: coniferconifer/Flickr