Kandace Heller’s five picks to visit after your daily dose of Good Men Project.
For the modern man, there are hundreds of resources available via the Internet to stay sophisticated and classy as a gentleman living in the 21st century. There are several websites that cater to men to offer advice and tips regarding style and chivalry. Here are my top five after The Good Men Project:
1. Cool Material: For hipsters and trend-setters alike, Cool Material is consistently updated with innovative products and gifts that are plenty masculine and unique. Artsy food, drink, and rides are discussed to help men stay on top of their game with their style and bring a bit of enjoyment to the shopping experience.
2. The Bachelor Guy: A website for men who want to feed their inner nerd by keeping up with fast food news, sporting events, and even fashion tips to make for a site that delicately balances manly topics that work to fuel testosterone. It’s a great place to learn about the latest products, between newly released shoes for the field to recommended masculine products sold by The Art of Shaving.
3. Ploomy: Known as one of the most popular blogs for guys, this website is updated with news and information, consistently keeping men in the know-how about world news, fashion trends, car buying tips, and even the economics of shared living. The site helps men to stay educated with every area of their lives, combining several different topics in one package.
4. Fancy: For a great place to shop and find plenty of humor and crazy antics all in one place, Fancy uses creative visuals for the most impressive products, between Nike High Dunk shoes to modern loop vases for the home, allowing men to shop on the website for a user-friendly experience that offers one-of-a-kind products.
5. The Art Of Manliness: The Art of Manliness is one of the leading websites that combines creativity and quirky columns for a place that is always updated with good reads and interesting pictures. Some of their topics include “Manly Skills,” “Dress & Grooming,” and “A Man’s Life” for a place that looks into the deeper parts of the modern lifestyle and the decisions a man makes in it.
For men, there’s no better place to stay current on what’s trending than by making daily visits to the most popular male websites that provide advice and info on dress, grooming, and lifestyle for the modern man in today’s world.
Photo Arthit Suriyawongkul/Flickr