Click to download our PDF of Promotional and Sponsorship Opportunities for Authors and Filmmakers
If you are an author or a filmmaker—or an agency who represents them—check out our full range of promotional opportunities to help you get the word out about your work. Sponsored posts for authors and filmmakers are a great way to gain brand awareness, long tail SEO benefits, thought leadership and sales.
Sponsorship Opportunities Include:
- Sponsored Excerpt–We will publish your book’s Introduction or Chapter One-–or a short excerpt of your film. Can include a link to your sales page. See published examples here and here. $125.
- Sponsored Interview — We will check out your client’s book or film, and then send 8-10 unique questions about it that are specially crafted to both resonate with our audience and help get your client’s key messages across. Send us the answers and images related to the work, and we will design and publish a post that includes a link to the sales page (or to the crowdfunding campaign when a project is still in the development phase). $175.
- Sponsored Content — You submit a blog post about the book and only pay less than our standard sponsored post price. Can include sales links, promotional videos, and links to other books, films, etc. $225.
- Sponsored Review--We read the book or watch the film and write a full honest review about it. You are then free to publish it or not. $650.
- Social Media Promotion –-We can add social media promotion for $75 each post (Facebook, Twitter, & Pinterest. For an additional $50, we’ll pay to boost your post on Facebook.
- Custom Packages — Available for larger budgets.
Our Specially Priced Promotional Package for Authors, Filmmakers, and their agencies includes:
- Chapter One Excerpt or Film Excerpt
- Sponsored Interview with Author/Filmmaker
- Sponsored Post (About the project, with sales links)
- Social Media Boosts for all of the above
Bundle price: $650
This 3-post bundle plus social saves you 15% over our ala carte pricing. More important, it gets your client’s brand in front of our audience of 2.5 million people regularly, and increases SEO in 3 different exposures, all linked together on our site, and linked to your client’s landing page. Your client will also be welcome to re-publish the three articles on their blog, their publisher’s website, in an email newsletter, or on social media. The author can also join our thriving writer’s community on FB, with over 4,000 writers and creators who support each other and share content.
Be sure to read these important documents:
- General Sponsorship Considerations
- Editorial Guidelines
- Sponsored Post Agreement
- The Good Men Project’s submissions system
You will have a dedicated Account Executive to oversee the process.
“Lisa M. Blacker is a wonderful editor and coordinates very well with authors. She is always hands-on and provides assistance in every way she can. She has helped me and my clients gain exposure on the popular Good Men Project platform and for this, I appreciate the time I worked with her.” ~~ Larry Alton
We look forward to collaborating with you on one of these standard sponsorships or on developing a custom campaign.
Ask us about syndicating your client’s blog! Email [email protected]
About The Good Men Project
- The Good Men Project is changing the conversation about men with a deeply engaged, passionate, articulate, and vibrant community. We get 2.2 million unique visitors to our website each month.
- We’ve built a vast library of 82,000+ pieces of engaging original content written by more than 8,500 contributors—with new authors joining the conversation every day.
- We are truly facilitating the conversation no one else is having—no one else is looking at the way men and their roles in society are evolving.
- We are a participatory media company—as our community grows, it actively participates in creating, distributing, growing, and talking about the larger conversation in a multitude of ways. This structure makes us completely different from media companies that simply produce content for consumption.
Our Editorial Vision
- The world is changing more rapidly than most people can keep up with it. We’re here to help. Articles that give compelling insights into a rapidly changing world are the hallmark of our brand, along with commentary about the core issues of our day that give our audience a deep and unique understanding of the world. Our content is designed to create ongoing and thought-provoking conversations.
- The Good Men Project is deeper, more thoughtful, and less stereotypical than most traditional men’s media.
- Our stories are catalysts for the various ways our audience can participate with our media: Weekly calls with the publisher, Social Interest Groups with live weekly calls, (recordings of calls are broadcast as ConvoCasts), online discussion groups, workshops, trainings and classes, live events, and more help our audience participate in and continue the conversation.
- Multi-media content from thousands of contributors, along with groups, events, actions and activities reinforce our stance as a participatory media company.