If you are an author or a filmmaker—or an agency who represents them—check out our full range of promotional opportunities to help you get the word out about your work. Sponsored posts for authors and filmmakers are a great way to gain brand awareness, long tail SEO benefits, thought leadership and sales.
Books, Films and Content a la Carte Promotional Pricing:
$100 – Original Blog Post — You write a blog post (750-1,500 words) about the book or film. Maybe it is about the genesis of the idea, why you were driven to create this or how it will change people. The post can include sales links, promotional videos, art, and links to other books, films, etc.
$225 – Interview with an Author or Director — Send us an electronic version of your book/film/synopsis and a bullet list of your talking points. (We will send you 5-7 unique questions about the book/film that are specially crafted to both resonate with our audience and help you get your key messages across. Send us the answers and any art to go along with it (book cover, film still, etc.) and we will design and publish a post that includes up to 3 links to the sales or promotional pages.
$75-$100 – Syndication of previously published blog posts, reviews, or interviews. Just send us the link to content that you have permission to re-publish and we will run it on The Good Men Project, linking back to the original article. A reprint with no changes is $75. If you want to add intro copy, additional links or sales pages, the cost is $100.
$50-$75 – Social Media Promotion added on to any of the above. We will promote your content in social media $50 (Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest). For an additional $25, we will also pay to boost your post on Facebook.
$300-$500 – Front Page Resource Link — Improve your SEO with a front page link on The Good Men Project, a high Domain Authority site. $300 is for 6-months, and $500 for a full year.
Standard Package $400
One blog post (you provide) one interview with author/director (we ask 5-7 questions, you answer by email), social media promotion (includes paid FB boost), mention in our email newsletter.
Deluxe Package $700
Includes everything above PLUS a six-month resource link on our front page and syndication of up to 5 posts that have been published elsewhere to run on The Good Men Project. Can be reviews, announcements, excerpts, blog posts or other!
Custom Packages are available for larger budgets.
Payment in full must be made before we start. We will send you an invoice via PayPal as soon as you let us know what works for you.
*We do not accept physical copies of books, electronic only please.
Be sure to read these important documents:
- General Sponsorship Considerations
- Editorial Guidelines
- Sponsored Post Agreement
- The Good Men Project’s submissions system
You will have a dedicated Account Executive to oversee the process.
“Lisa M. Blacker is a wonderful editor and coordinates very well with authors. She is always hands-on and provides assistance in every way she can. She has helped me and my clients gain exposure on the popular Good Men Project platform and for this, I appreciate the time I worked with her.” ~~ Larry Alton
We look forward to collaborating with you on one of these standard sponsorships or on developing a custom campaign.
Ask us about syndicating your client’s blog! Email [email protected]
About The Good Men Project
- The Good Men Project is changing the conversation about men with a deeply engaged, passionate, articulate, and vibrant community. We get 2.2 million unique visitors to our website each month.
- We’ve built a vast library of 115,000+ pieces of engaging content written by more than 10,000 contributors—with new authors joining the conversation every day.
- We are truly facilitating the conversation no one else is having—no one else is looking at the way men and their roles in society are evolving.
- We are a participatory media company—as our community grows, it actively participates in creating, distributing, growing, and talking about the larger conversation in a multitude of ways. This structure makes us completely different from media companies that simply produce content for consumption.
Our Editorial Vision
- The world is changing more rapidly than most people can keep up with it. We’re here to help. Articles that give compelling insights into a rapidly changing world are the hallmark of our brand, along with commentary about the core issues of our day that give our audience a deep and unique understanding of the world. Our content is designed to create ongoing and thought-provoking conversations.
- The Good Men Project is deeper, more thoughtful, and less stereotypical than most traditional men’s media.
- Our stories are catalysts for the various ways our audience can participate with our media: Weekly calls with the publisher, Social Interest Groups with live weekly calls, (recordings of calls are broadcast as ConvoCasts), online discussion groups, workshops, trainings and classes, live events, and more help our audience participate in and continue the conversation.
- Multi-media content from thousands of contributors, along with groups, events, actions and activities reinforce our stance as a participatory media company.
Updated May 2021