As communication, technology, and entertainment change throughout the generations, it’s hard to keep track of what’s good and what’s damaging. Ava Wettrick, an 18-year-old rising star in the entrepreneurial arena, has quite a bit of insight on the topic—and she has a mission, too. In this episode, Ava discusses the unique challenges her fellow Gen Zers are facing and how she plans to help.
Listen in to hear her talk about what got her started in podcasting and how she mentors young women and girls to encourage them to learn entrepreneurial skills and make more of an impact. You’ll also get valuable advice on how to handle hard or unfortunate circumstances in order to revolutionize your life.
LISTEN TO THE FULL EPISODE:
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN IN TODAY’S EPISODE:
- What initially pushed Ava to kick off her podcast.
- Where fear came in and how she got herself to do it anyway.
- The challenges presented when it comes to role models and content in Ava’s generation.
- How she works one-on-one with young women.
- How to handle hard situations and circumstances.
- Ava’s 10-year plan for expanding what she’s doing and going global.
- The core fundamentals she teaches to her mentees.
- The most impactful person she has interviewed.
Previously published on thetoponepercent.com.
What’s your take on what you just read? Comment below or write a response and submit to us your own point of view or reaction here at the red box, below, which links to our submissions portal.