When you think of “life force,” does it mean something to you, or is it one of those California terms you’re skeptical of?
What if I told you an award-winning business consultant, who has doubled 7-figure companies’ revenues, believes that life force is at the heart of every successful business?
Leaders, he says, can have all the most powerful strategies, but if they are missing life force they won’t be able to implement them.
Patton Sarley has guided executive teams in crafting high-impact strategies and implementing them powerfully across a variety of industries and organizational life cycle stages. He considers himself someone who wakes up life force in people, making them more effective and fulfilled in both business and their personal lives.
In today’s Man Alive podcast conversation we discussed:
- What “Life Force” is and how to know if you’re successfully cultivating it
- How to follow the life force, both while alone and in situations with others
- The importance of both rigor and authenticity in business situations
- The connection between yoga and business
- How the “floor” you stand on can quickly become a “ceiling” that limits leadership and love
Then ask yourself, “Am I using my FULL life force?”
If you’re not satisfied in your career or love life, it’s likely you’re not.
Even men at the top of their game find themselves wanting more from life. Man Alive is the resource for men who want more meaning, a bigger impact, unshakable confidence, a hotter sex life, more money, deeper love, solid friendships or a powerful legacy.
A version of this post was originally posted on ShanaJamesCoaching.com and is republished here with permission from the author.
Photo provided by author.