What have been the biggest sources of struggle in your work?
What have your most common complaints been, throughout your career?
Often it’s not the business itself, but the people you work with that create the difficulties.
People have different pacing, mindsets, ways of approaching tasks, ways of reacting to requests, collaboration styles…
With all of this going on, above and beyond business strategy, you can start to see that how people relate to each other can make or break not only a work environment, but the success of a company!
On today’s Man Alive Podcast I was joined by Tony Cooper. Tony has contributed ground-breaking innovations to both industry-leading startups and Fortune 100 companies. He has been training, coaching, and consulting since 2002, with a passionate, entrepreneurial spirit.
In this conversation we discussed:
- How knowing the four ways people react under stress allows you to effectively navigate human dynamics in business
- The impact on individuals and teams when our brains are stuck in survival mode and attempting to get work done
- The nitty gritty on what is happening under the surface in business relationships
- The hard truth about your colleagues that once understood makes them much easier to work with
- The biggest blocks to business growth
Tony is full of wisdom and insight about the impact of people’s psyches and relationships on business. I’m excited to hear how this fascinating conversation expands your perspective on what’s important in business.
Even men at the top of their game find themselves wanting more from life. Man Alive is the resource for men who want more meaning, a bigger impact, unshakable confidence, a hotter sex life, more money, deeper love, solid friendships or a powerful legacy.
A version of this post was originally posted on ShanaJamesCoaching.com and is republished here with permission from the author.
Photo provided by author.