Founded in 2006, the company is dedicated to giving consumers a stand so their voices can be heard. At the same time, though, the site offers a range of valuable business solutions to service and product. One of the goals is to enable brands to respond to consumers’ concerns in a meaningful and respectful way, which will, in turn, lay the foundation for a trusting and long-lasting relationship between the two parts of this equation.
Defending Consumers’ Right to Freedom of Speech and Expression
Besides providing consumers with useful tips when shopping, scam alerts, articles on consumer rights, and many more, the platform also enables its users to share their personal experiences through the PissedConsumer.com social media channels, including YouTube.
Of course, before getting to such extreme measures, such as group proceedings, Pissed Consumer strives to bring consumers and businesses closer by providing the means to encourage fruitful discussions through:
- Calling companies’ Customer Service via the platform.
- Email companies;
- Contacting a company rep through dedicated Q&A sections (each company has its own Q&A page where users can post their question. Then, a company rep or another consumer that has faced the same issue can answer).
That way, brands have the unique opportunity to communicate with their consumers, listen to their complaints and concerns, and act accordingly to turn them into loyal brand followers. Pissed Consumer is, at heart, a complaints resolution platform aiming to bring companies, manufacturers, and consumers closer and improve the communication between them.
Helping Businesses Improve Their Data and Leads
PissedConsumer.com helps businesses identify problem areas so they can handle negative online reviews and find the most appropriate solutions. It also gives brands the chance to collect data and track unresolved issues. An entire team of data experts works behind the scenes to aggregate, summarize, and analyze data as a means to make it easier to work with, and far more understandable and accessible. Combined with a plethora of business solutions available through the site, businesses can negotiate problems, and find an approach to help bridge gaps with consumers.
Reviews from People to People — Unique Approach
To cut a long story short, Pissed Consumer is a platform where any consumer can leave an honest review about their experience with a company. They may post anything from a problem they had when dealing with a brand to the quality of the services and products received. What is special about the site is that it can serve in two three ways – as:
- A complaints board – Companies can view pain points related to their offered services or products through the reviews posted on PissedConsumer.com. Then, a Customer Care rep can address the issue reported and reply directly to the poster that left a negative review or concern. More than often, company agents offer solutions to consumers’ problems, dealing with the issue in question effectively.
- A peer-to-peer platform – Many times, consumers try to find a Customer Service staff member so that they can have their issue resolved or their question answered. Sometimes, this is more difficult than one may think. In these cases, they can refer to the PissedConsumer site and view reviews left by consumers that had faced the same problem. In the overwhelming majority, the answer or solution to their question or problem, respectively, is right there. So, an individual’s experience might as well provide a much-wanted light at the end of the tunnel for another consumer.
- A data provider – The secret to boosting brand awareness and promote customer satisfaction is by having the right data and knowing how to process the given information to enhance your company’s performance and reach. PissedConsumer.com has dedicated pages where valuable data is drawn (using complex algorithms and data collection methods), showing key aspects of consumers’ journeys. Brands can identify both their strengths and weaknesses and proceed accordingly.
Supporting Pissed Consumer
Monetary donations help keep the site perfectly operational and accessible to all users. A wide range of tasks should be carefully handled and done so that the platform servers are always protected from hacking and the website is properly maintained at all times. This free knowledge base of consumer opinions, experiences, and insights also hires from legal specialists and sysadmins to content moderators and developers and trains them to ensure PissedConsumer.com remains reliable and fully operational. You can help this consumer rights’ advocator remain free by making a donation.
All About Finding the Golden Mean
Consumers have always had great power in their hands. Now, they have a unique and powerful way to influence companies’ understanding of how they feel about their products or services and whether these meet their particular requirements. Knowing exactly what they want and how, today’s consumers find a reliable and esteemed ally by their side that provides them with a collection of actionable customer insights and a platform to share experiences, help others make better and more educated purchase decisions, and communicate with companies more effectively. As for businesses, they have finally found a source to connect with consumers in a meaningful way, listen to their thoughts, resolve issues, and find the means to provide top quality products and services that meet their needs.
This content is brought to you by Joanna Clark Simpson.
Photo provided by the author.