In The Main Event, editor-in-chief and co-owner Hannibal Tabu examines "Love Songs That Are Used As Indictments," including work by Deemi, Gemstones, Jill Scott, Kool G Rap and G-Dep, all showcased with music videos illustrating his points.
- An asteroid will pass closer to earth than the moon: [LINK]
- Grand Theft Auto 5 news and trailer rock the web: [LINK, LINK]
- Will they port Grand Theft Auto: Vice City and Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas to iOS?: [LINK]
- Flight school for jetpacks … like a bawse: [LINK]
- Komplicated at Comikaze: [LINK]
Apps and code, hard drives and speedy processors, Technophilia gives you all the details on the world of technology and the future.
- NTT Docomo Mobile Simultaneous Interpretation System [LINK]
- Robobusiness convention heralds robot apocalypse [LINK]
- Weapons contractor enables Doctor Octopus [LINK]
- Computers that can process info like human brain, have yet to get addicted to Facebook [LINK]
- Scientists develop a working artificial tongue … no, not for that! [LINK]
- Cylon-loving Stanford geeks make stretchy, capacative skin [LINK]
Look for more news on our webcast next Sunday at 9PM PST.