Where are all the single people? They are everywhere, doing regular life just like you! Before I share where you meet them, let me tell you how.
When you go out in public always do this:
- Put your phone away. (you will never see them if you are staring at your phone)
- Make eye contact and smile at everyone.
- Be helpful, hold the door open, offer to help others, strike up a conversation.
- Talk to strangers. If you are too shy to approach the person you are interested in, talk to a person near them. (The cute person in line behind you at the grocery store will perk up when they hear you being friendly with the cashier. Then you can turn to them and include them in the conversation).
- Practice flirting. it is a skill, the more you do it, the more natural it will feel. Flirt with babies, the elderly, pets, and members of either sex. Why not give everyone genuine compliments? If you see a woman wearing a great pair of earrings, tell her the earrings look great on her! You will feel good and so will she.
Top 10 Places to meet other singles:
- Grocery Store- between 5-8 pm- 10 or less aisle
- Gym– before 9AM and after 5PM & weekends
- Coffee Shop-before 9AM and after 5PM & weekends
- Farmer’s Market – weekends
- Dog Park or any Park -Anytime but peak time is after 5PM
- Community Events– 5K, Wine Tasting, Food festivals
- A Juice or Smoothie Bar– Anytime, peak is weekends
- In a class -Yoga, cooking, martial arts, dancing, boxing, writing
- In a Bookstore– yes they still exist, (like BOOKS & BOOKS In Miami)
- Dry Cleaners– Before 9AM and after 5PM
Want more tips and guidance? Tired of dealing with unintended outcomes? Galia can help you get Date-Ready! Book your FREE call today!
For more tips and support on your Dating journey contact [email protected]
This post made possible by site supporter Something in Common