Most of the time we are so busy that foreplay can feel like another task. Believe it or not, there are some pretty simple ways to be turned on without even touching. The hardest part is remembering to make them a priority and a part of your routine. It will depend on how often you’ll want sparks to fly in the bedroom!
I love you is expected. Saying I like you makes her feel like she’s with her best friend and you enjoy her companionship.
Invite him out to lunch. Pick him up instead of meeting him. It shows that you’re going the extra mile to show how much you care.
Smile when she walks into the room. This makes her feel like you’re happy to see her, you’re still attracted to her and missed your time apart, whether short or long.
Offer him a compliment just before he leaves for work. It makes him feel confident about how he looks. Opinions matter in relationships when referencing to attire.
Watch a film on your laptop with her, this is a great time to reconnect after a busy afternoon or week. The closeness and silence speak volumes.
Compete with him in an outdoor activity and be very competitive. Your endurance reminds him of your strength and power.
When you go on a business trip, bring her something back. She’ll be happy you thought of her although you had a busy schedule.
When out with your girlfriends, send him a sweet text saying when you’ll be returning. Then return a few minutes earlier. It shows him that you value your time together.
Say something nice about her in a group. It shows you’re not afraid to show how much you love her in front of friends or family.
This one may be a little tricky because ego may get in the way a little. Fix something he said he would get around to. I’ve been told this makes them feel proud of you for getting it done and knocking something off of the to-do list.
Plan a dinner date with her and take care of everything including the kids. This shows her that you understand and acknowledge that she needs some down time.
Learn to make his favorite mixed drink. He’ll request it from time to time. The rest is history!
Randomly play one of her favorite songs while relaxing at home. She’ll appreciate you for paying attention to what she likes.
Wear his team gear during the season. Trust me; he’ll love to see you supporting him and his team. No matter what the results are for the team, you’ll always win!
All of these acts are playfully seductive. It is important to take the time to give each other what you want before the bedroom. It will give you more time and energy to focus on each other’s needs in the bedroom where positive energy will flow through you awakening romance and passion. Feelings are recognized, and thoughts are forgotten because there is nothing left to be said.
We are proud of our SOCIAL INTEREST GROUPS—WEEKLY PHONE CALLS to help discuss and help solve some of the most difficult challenges the world has today. Calls are for Members Only (although you can join the first call for free). Not yet a member of The Good Men Project? Join now!
Join The Good Men Project Community.
The $50 Platinum Level is an ALL-ACCESS PASS—join as many groups and classes as you want for the entire year. The $25 Gold Level gives you access to any ONE Social Interest Group and ONE Class–and other benefits listed below the form. Or…for $12, join as a Bronze Member and support our mission.
Register New Account
Please note: If you are already a writer/contributor at The Good Men Project, log in here before registering. (Request new password if needed).
Your ANNUAL PLATINUM membership includes:
1. Free and UNLIMITED ACCESS to participate in ANY of our new Social Interest Groups. We have active communities of like-minded individuals working to change the world on important issues. Weekly facilitated calls that lead to execution of real world strategies for change. Complete schedule here, with new ones starting all the time. We now offer 500 calls a year!
2. Free and UNLIMITED ACCESS to ALL LIVE CLASSES. Learn how build your own platform, be a better writer, become an edit or create social change. Check out our training sessions. As a Platinum member, you can take them all.
3. Invitation to the MEMBERS ONLY Good Men Project Community on Facebook. Connect with other members, network and carry the conversation no one else is having one step further.
4. Access to our PREMIUM MEMBER LIBRARY with our recorded ConvoCasts and classes. ConvoCasts are a new form of media—and you are in them! Only Platinum Members get access to our recordings. And recordings of our classes are really valuable for those who do not have time to take the live classes or just want to review.
5. An ad-free experience. No banner, pop-up, or video ads when you log in.
6. Weekly conference calls with the publisher and other community members. Our weekly calls discuss the issues we see happening in the world of men in a friendly group setting.
7. A listing on our “Friends of The Good Men Project” page. Your support of our mission is noted and appreciated. See the page here!
8. PLATINUM member commenting badge. Your comments on our website will appear with a platinum member badge, signifying you are a part of our core community.
Price for ANNUAL PLATINUM membership is $50/year.
Your ANNUAL GOLD membership will include:
1. Free access to any ONE Social Interest Groups.Try them out! We have active communities of like-minded individuals working to change the world on important issues. Weekly facilitated calls that lead to execution of real world strategies for change. Complete schedule here, with new ones starting all the time.
2. Free access to any ONE of our live classes. Each month, we have the following: Learn how to be a Rising Star in media, build your own platform, become an advanced writer, become an editor or create social change. Check out our classes here. RSVP for any one class—if you want to take more, just upgrade to an Annual Platinum Membership.
3. Invitation to the MEMBER-ONLY Good Men Project Community on Facebook and all Weekly Conference calls with the Publisher and community. Connect with other members online and by phone!
4. An ad-free experience. No banner, pop-up, or video ads when you are logged in—as long as your membership is active.
5. A listing on our “Friends of The Good Men Project” page. Your support of our mission is noted and appreciated. See the page here!
6. GOLD commenting badge. Your comments on our website will appear with a gold member badge, signifying you are a part of our core community.
Price for ANNUAL GOLD membership is $25.
Your ANNUAL BRONZE membership will include:
1. Invitation to the MEMBER-ONLY Good Men Project Community on Facebook and weekly conference calls with the publisher and community. Connect with other members, network and carry the conversation no one else is having one step further.
2. A listing on our Friends of The Good Men Project page. Your support of our mission is noted and appreciated. See the page here!
3. BRONZE member commenting badge. Your comments on our website will appear with a bronze member badge, signifying you are a part of our core community.
If you want additional exclusive access to our trainings, classes and live events, choose the Platinum or Gold level above.
We have groups and calls 7 days a week:
We have pioneered the largest worldwide conversation about what it means to be a good man in the 21st century. Your support of our work is inspiring and invaluable.
You Might Also Like These From The Good Men Project
|Compliments Men Would Love to Hear More Often||Thirty-One Reasons Men Don’t Cheat||What Makes a Man Attractive?||Here’s What Happens When You Find The One|