During Dr. Vibe’s conversation with Dr. Larry J. Walker about his article, The 360 Degree Village Approach to Mentoring Black Males. Some of the topics discussed are:
– The state of Black male mentorship and the effect that the lack of a father figure in many Black homes
– What Black males are telling him about mentorship
– The importance of mentorship to Black men of all ages
– Some challenges that Black men are facing today and if these challenges have changed over the years
– What can the Black community do to help when it comes to mentorship
The role of men is changing in the 21st century. Want to keep up? Get the best stories from The Good Men Project delivered straight to your inbox, here.