Sat Purusha writes about health, spirituality and masculinity, as Graham Reid Phoenix. He explores what masculinity means in relation to the rest of men’s lives. he is also an editor and weekly columnist at The Good Men Project.
Watch the video and let us know in the comments what you thought of the conversation.
Some of the conversation topics were:
- Some background about Purusha.
- Why does he write about manhood?
- Being sexually abused at a young age affected him and the courage it took for him to share it.
- How prevalent is male sexual abuse?
- Some reasons why some men commit sexual abuse.
- How did the way he was raised affect the way he raised his sons?
- What men who are sexually abused are telling him and the effects that the event(s) has had on them.
- His suggestions for men who have been sexually abused.
God bless, peace, be well and keep the faith,