- Through desire we select and initiate that which already exists.. –Ernest Holmes
- We are not bound by linear time and limited availability. –Rev. David Ault
- There can be no enlightenment or awakening without the ego, and yet it has outlived its usefulness which is why Jesus said, “Deny thyself.” –Eckhart Tolle
- Make me your origin, I am a bottomless well of inspiration. –Julia Cameron, Answered Prayers
- Enlightenment is collapsing the world back to its Source. -2nd Book of the Tao
- Even eating can be selfless if you are eating to get the energy to serve others. -Satchidananda
- Affirmation: I separate only to affirm unity.
- Breathing the words below on the in and out breath trains mind in both focus and direction and letting go…..
These quotes are shared by Robert Rannigan, LPC, to touch, inspire, and motivate moms and dads to reflect upon what is important in their lives and those of their spouses and children. The role of fathers has been slowly changing over the years. Dads are now expected to be more emotionally involved with their kids and–most of all–desire more emotional closeness with them. To do this, men have to establish a sense of safety, certainty, and knowing within their own internal environments. Through increased mindfulness and focus, they will then be able to create these very things for themselves, as well as for the families they love.
Grouped by a common theme, “Quotes for Parents” bring words of wisdom, almost daily, from great minds—current and old—into the lives of modern parents (and the rest of us) to nudge them (and us) ever so closer to the mindfulness and self-awareness we should all be practicing every single day.
These quotes are provided as encouragement to observe the power of words and to choose your words carefully. In the morning, choose one (or some of their impactful words) to meditate upon and guide you in a positive direction as you navigate the day’s challenges.