There were several groups that emerged during the 2016 elections. Which ones will survive, and which ones will see their power grow?
• If you were a Bernie Sanders supporter who didn’t support Clinton or a Republican that didn’t support Trump, what is your plan to advance your message in the coming years?
• If you supported Trump, what are the key issues that you hope to be addressed over the next two years? Could failure to do so cost the controlling party your vote?
• If you supported Clinton, how will you make sure your voice is heard as more than just complaining against Trump? How will you address your concerns and push your agenda?
• If you supported a third-party or didn’t vote, what are some things you are looking for from our current leaders? Who do you see as a possible new force on the horizon that could motivate you for 2018?
• If your chosen candidate won, will you hold them as accountable as you would their opponent if they had lost? How will you do that?
If you are already working with an Editor at The Good Men Project, you can request them—or request me, J.W. Holland – Political Editor, and I will be happy to assist you. Please indicate that you are responding to this Call for Submissions.
Join the conversation at The Good Men Project. Here’s how:
The Good Men Project is different from most media companies. We are a “participatory media company”—which means we don’t just have content you read and share and comment on but it means we have multiple ways you can actively be a part of the conversation. As you become a deeper part of the conversation (Which really is “The Conversation No One Else is Having), you will learn all of the ways we support our Writer’s Community—community FB groups, weekly conference calls, classes in writing, editing platform building and more.♦◊♦
Here are more ways to become a part of The Good Men Project community:
Request to join our private Facebook Group for Writers—it’s like our virtual newsroom where you connect with editors and other writers about issues and ideas.
Click here to become a Premium Member of The Good Men Project Community. 1) Get access to an exclusive “Members Only” Group on Facebook, 2) View the website with no ads 3) Get free access to classes, workshops, and exclusive events 4) Be invited to an exclusive weekly “Call with the Publisher” with other Premium Members 4) Free commenting badge, listing on our Friends page, and more.
Are you stuck on what to write? Sign up for our Writing Prompts emails, you’ll get ideas directly from our editors every Monday and Thursday.
Join our exclusive weekly “Call with the Publisher” — where community members are encouraged to discuss the issues of the week, get story ideas, meet other members and get known for their ideas? To get the call-in information, either join as a member or wait until you get a post published with us. Here are some examples of what we talk about on the calls.
Want to learn practical skills about how to be a better Writer, Editor or Platform Builder? Want to be a Rising Star in Media? Want to learn how to Create Social Change? We have classes in all of those areas. Classes are included free of charge with our $20 a year Gold Membership.
However you engage with The Good Men Project—you can help lead this conversation about the changing roles of men in the 21st century.
Photo: Getty Images