Drew Gerald of The Remarkable Lover shares his story of going from suicidal depression to teaching conscious sexuality to men all over the world.
Who were our male role models growing up and how did they impact the men and women that we’ve become? How do we pass this legacy on to our families and communities? Reclaiming Male Role Models is a podcast series exploring what it means to be a man in the 21st century.
In this conversation we discuss:
- How to become a highest caliber lover.
- Why having better sex isn’t really about the sex.
- Drew being in touch with his biological father for the first time since he was 3 years old.
- Going from suicidal depression to not ever wanting to die: “I decided to do whatever it takes to get a girlfriend, make friends, be happy, learn how to be confident, and love myself or to end it.”
- Going from Googling “How to be cool”, “How to make friends”, and “How to get a girl to like you” to teaching conscious sexuality and empowerment to men and women around the world.
DREW GERALD is an entrepreneur, coach, and published author of “Holistic Sex” and of the highly-anticipated forthcoming book on sex, “Become A Remarkable Lover, Vol. I – Fundamentals”. Drew also hosts a #1 iTunes featured sex advice podcast – “Dirty Talk with Drew Gerald”. His popular blog “The Polyman” inspires over 13,000 men per month; a place where he intimately shares personal insights, struggles, and lessons on helping make the best men, better.
In a previous life, he founded and ran a high end software company for over 7 years – creating solutions used by Fortune 500 clients such as Disney, Square-Enix, Sony Pictures, Whole Foods, BT, Walmart, Discovery Channel, Turner, Acura, and thousands of others.
Resources from this episode:
- The Remarkable Lover – Confidence. Orgasms. Love. Fulfillment. Now all within your reach. Get ready to create the sex life you deserve.
- Holistic Sex – Overcome limiting beliefs & heal past wounds to reach the purest, most evolved, enlightened sex of profound pleasure & love.
- The Polyman – Making the best men, better.
- Dirty Talk with Drew Gerald – The aspects of sex and relationships too taboo for mainstream relationship advice shows.
Originally published on Reclaiming Male Role Models – A podcast series exploring our male role models and what it means to be a man in the 21st century.