Our lives and relationships experience stress all the time — stresses around the relationship itself, finances, children, health, priorities, conflicting values, etc.
What happens when you add a global pandemic on top of all those ordinary stressors?
Some things our lively group discussed were:
— Ways to relieve your stress as an individual so that it won’t negatively impact the relationship itself.
— How to better communicate to your partner.
— How to be innovative when a pandemic keeps putting boundaries between you and the ones you love.
— How to add positive triggers into your life to counteract the negative ones.
— Innovative ways to keep and maintain connection.
— Why kindness is more important than ever.
— How to look to the future.
LISTEN TO THE DISCUSSION:
Sex, Love, Etc
Monday 8 pm EST / 5 pm PST
Access code: 934-317-242
2 WAYS TO JOIN
1. To join the call by phone:
Dial In 701- 801-1220
Access code: 934-317-242#
If you get a busy signal you have several options: 1) Keep trying 2) try using Google Voice, landline or some other way of dialing in 3) NEW! Join through your computer, using the link below.
2. To join on your computer:
If you believe in the work we are doing here at The Good Men Project and want to join our calls on a regular basis, please join us as a Premium Member, today.
All Premium Members get to view The Good Men Project with NO ADS.
Need more info? A complete list of benefits is here.
Your ANNUAL PLATINUM membership includes:
1. Free and UNLIMITED ACCESS to participate in ANY of our new Social Interest Groups. We have active communities of like-minded individuals working to change the world on important issues. Weekly facilitated calls that lead to the execution of real-world strategies for change. Complete schedule above, with new ones starting all the time. We now offer 500 calls a year!
2. Free and UNLIMITED ACCESS to ALL LIVE CLASSES. Learn how to build your own platform, be a better writer, become an editor, create social change. Check out our training sessions. As a Platinum member, you can take them all.
3. Invitation to the MEMBERS ONLY Good Men Project Community on Facebook. Connect with other members, network and carry the conversation no one else is having one step further.
4. Access to our PREMIUM MEMBER LIBRARY with our recorded ConvoCasts and classes. ConvoCasts are a new form of media—and you are in them! Only Platinum Members get access to our recordings. And recordings of our classes are really valuable for those who do not have time to take the live classes or just want to review.
5. An ad-free experience.No banner, pop-up, or video ads when you log in.
6. Weekly conference calls with the publisher and other community members. Our weekly calls discuss the issues we see happening in the world of men in a friendly group setting.
7. PLATINUM member commenting badge. Your comments on our website will appear with a platinum member badge, signifying you are a part of our core community.
Price for ANNUAL PLATINUM membership is NOW JUST $12 PER YEAR (regularly $50/year).
If you believe in the work we are doing here at The Good Men Project, please join like-minded individuals in The Good Men Project Premium Community.
We have pioneered the largest worldwide conversation about what it means to be a good man in the 21st century. Your support of our work is inspiring and invaluable.
JOIN OUR FACEBOOK GROUP FOR WRITERS
Meet and network with others, get writing prompts and tips, get reminders and topics for our group call. Join our Writers Group on Facebook for details.
stock photo ID: 1679679802