Dr. Vibe speaks with a black American male writer that feels that it can be dangerous for Black men to associate with white women
Dr. Vibe speaks with Donnie Denkins Moreland Jr. about his article Maybe Black Men Protect White Women Because We See Ourselves In Them.
During our conversation, Mr. Moreland talked about:
– The background behind the article and how much of his personal experience part of the article
– What white women mean to black men
– The privilege of white womanhood
– The reaction to the article
– His message to white women, black women and black men
If you believe in the work we are doing here at The Good Men Project and want to join our calls on a regular basis, please join us as a Premium Member, today.
All Premium Members get to view The Good Men Project with NO ADS.
Need more info? A complete list of benefits is here.
Photo credit: iStockPhoto.com