- “What series of life choices have led me to this moment — alone, afraid, and covered in blood, sweat, and tears?”
- “Heavenly Father, in this time of darkness and danger, watch over me, protect me from the enemy, and deliver me.”
- “I knew I should have pulled-out when I had the chance.”
- “Welp. That didn’t go quite as planned”
- “Courage man. The darkest hour is just before dawn.”
- “I don’t get paid enough for this sh*t.”
- “Lies. Lies and deceit is what got me here.”
- “Hold yourself together. They can smell fear.”
- “Where the hell are reinforcements when you need it!?”
- “I wasn’t sure I’d ever see the light of day again.”
- “Tomorrow is another day. And this time, victory shall be mine.”
This post was previously published on medium.com.
If you believe in the work we are doing here at The Good Men Project and want a deeper connection with our community, please join us as a Premium Member today.
Premium Members get to view The Good Men Project with NO ADS. Need more info?
Photo credit: Specna Arms on Unsplash