- The temporary imperfections manifest in the human use of Divine Mind cannot dim the eternal integrity of Divinity. –Science of Mind
- We are in service to what we focus on. Changing our focus to the omniscient, omnipresent, omnipotent will dissolve any lingering pain filled emotion. –Rev. David Ault
- Using Divine Mind we can turn every “no” into a “yes”. –Ernest Holmes
- In the devotion of your pets to you, I show you a small part of my devotion to your heart. –Julia Cameron, Answered Prayers
- I am the divine seed within all beings. –Bhagavad Gita
- All things—-a blade of grass or a hundred-foot pine—are equal in the Tao. -The Parents Tao Te Ching
- Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else. –Margaret Meade
- Affirmation: All of Life supports my life
- Breathing the words below on the in and out breath trains mind in both focus and direction and letting go
These quotes are shared by Robert Rannigan, LPC, to touch, inspire, and motivate moms and dads to reflect upon what is important in their lives and those of their spouses and children. The role of fathers has been slowly changing over the years. Dads are now expected to be more emotionally involved with their kids and–most of all–desire more emotional closeness with them. To do this, men have to establish a sense of safety, certainty, and knowing within their own internal environments. Through increased mindfulness and focus, they will then be able to create these very things for themselves, as well as for the families they love.
Grouped by a common theme, “Quotes for Parents” bring words of wisdom, almost daily, from great minds—current and old—into the lives of modern parents (and the rest of us) to nudge them (and us) ever so closer to the mindfulness and self-awareness we should all be practicing every single day.
These quotes are provided as encouragement to observe the power of words and to choose your words carefully. In the morning, choose one (or some of their impactful words) to meditate upon and guide you in a positive direction as you navigate the day’s challenges.