- There is more to you than seeking. –Mooji
- The entire universe is at your disposal and depends on your willingness to choose how you use it. -RCR
- We are either drawing things to us or pushing them away. –Ernest Holmes
- I am the one I have been waiting for -Rev. David Ault
- There is nothing to be healed, only the truth to be revealed. –Rev. Dr. Lloyd Barrett
- Healing, then, is accomplished by uncovering, neutralizing, and erasing false images of thought, and letting the perfect idea reflect itself through the subjective mind into the body. –Science of mind. p 197
- Things are the way they are because we think they are that way. Good or bad, acceptable or unacceptable, they conform to the way we see them. Originally, in themselves, all things are good and acceptable. -2nd Book of the Tao #13
- The essence of the beautiful is unity in variety. –W. Somerset Maugham
- Rise above sectional interests and private ambitions. Pass from matter to spirit. Matter is diversity; Spirit is light, life and unity. –Muhammad Iqbal
- Affirmation: I now accept guidance towards my goal of ___________
- Breathing the words below on the in and out breath trains mind in both focus and direction and letting go…..
These quotes are shared by Robert Rannigan, LPC, to touch, inspire, and motivate moms and dads to reflect upon what is important in their lives and those of their spouses and children. The role of fathers has been slowly changing over the years. Dads are now expected to be more emotionally involved with their kids and–most of all–desire more emotional closeness with them. To do this, men have to establish a sense of safety, certainty, and knowing within their own internal environments. Through increased mindfulness and focus, they will then be able to create these very things for themselves, as well as for the families they love.
Grouped by a common theme, “Quotes for Parents” bring words of wisdom, almost daily, from great minds—current and old—into the lives of modern parents (and the rest of us) to nudge them (and us) ever so closer to the mindfulness and self-awareness we should all be practicing every single day.
These quotes are provided as encouragement to observe the power of words and to choose your words carefully. In the morning, choose one (or some of their impactful words) to meditate upon and guide you in a positive direction as you navigate the day’s challenges.