If you are in recovery, you have a story to tell at the Good Men Project.
In the Good Men Project Health and Wellness section, we want to hear from you.
- How does writing or creativity help you with your recovery?
- What is your unique story of how you found healing?
- What helps you to create and maintain the healthy lifestyle that you have now?
- How wellness practices make a difference for you?
- How does music feed your soul?
These are just a few questions that we want you to write about. You can just choose one and tackle it. You don’t have to be BATMAN to write here, just be passionate about wellness and health. You have things that you can share with The Good Men Project, and we want to hear what you have to say.
Submission guidelines can be found by clicking here. This page contains specific guidance as to the GMP’s target audience. Content does not have to be written by men, approximately 20% of contributors are women.
Here is a start of the topics that our readers are interested in: Sports, Politics, Ethics, Parenting, Marriage, Arts & Entertainment, Work and Business, Health, Wellness, Fitness, Mental Health, Aging, Masculinity, Dating, Relationships, Travel and Adventure, takes on News Events, OpEds, Education, Spirituality, Sexuality, Gender Issues.
Join us and have the conversation that no one else is having.
Keep it Real
Photo by Surian Soosay.