- There are moments when our love is still, where we are not wishing that death would never come, and we are merely there, we are merely here, offering our attention. –Ben Connelly
- What you are is awakening your whole being to spiritual awareness. –Ernest Holmes, This Thing Called You
- Thoughts are more than things, they are the cause of things. –The Science of Mind
- Disappointment does not eliminate the presence of Infinite Good. –https://www.thefatherconnection.com
- Unworthiness is a lie. –Rev. David Ault, Science of Mind Magazine, August 16, 2016
- You’ve said what you’re against…now tell me what are you for? -Ed Begley
- I care for people, not their disease. –Bernie Siegal, oncologist, The Art of Healing.
- The first recipe for happiness is: avoid too lengthy meditation on the past. –Andre Maurois
- Watching birds has become part of my daily meditation, affirming my connection to the earth body. –Carol P Christ
- Affirmation: I feed my soul with thoughts of limitless love.
- Breathing the words below on the in and out breath trains mind in both focus and direction and letting go
These quotes are shared by Robert Rannigan, LPC, to touch, inspire, and motivate moms and dads to reflect upon what is important in their lives and those of their spouses and children. The role of fathers has been slowly changing over the years. Dads are now expected to be more emotionally involved with their kids and–most of all–desire more emotional closeness with them. To do this, men have to establish a sense of safety, certainty, and knowing within their own internal environments. Through increased mindfulness and focus, they will then be able to create these very things for themselves, as well as for the families they love.
Grouped by a common theme, “Quotes for Parents” bring words of wisdom, almost daily, from great minds—current and old—into the lives of modern parents (and the rest of us) to nudge them (and us) ever so closer to the mindfulness and self-awareness we should all be practicing every single day.
These quotes are provided as encouragement to observe the power of words and to choose your words carefully. In the morning, choose one (or some of their impactful words) to meditate upon and guide you in a positive direction as you navigate the day’s challenges.