1. Cats are more popular than Jesus. President Obama falls behind Miley Cyrus.
2. Here are 20 reasons why it’s not a good idea to publish a list of your manly secrets.
3. Yes, this ad happened. And yes, this woman is now a member of Congress.
4. Google is human? The Election Center app fails, sending voters to the wrong polling places.
5. George W. Bush says Kanye West marked the low point of his presidency. There’s a joke in there somewhere.
6. Raise your hand if you watched the World Series! Um, anyone? Bueller?
7. Federal court ruling: “boy” is not racist.
8. Californians can no longer use welfare cards to get tarot readings or buy medical marijuana.
9. The New York Times is covering the Civil War in real time (yes, that’s present tense).