This video has gone viral at 9 million views and appearance on all the major news outlets.
A few important questions here:
1) Have we lost our way so profoundly as fathers that a guy putting bullet holes in his daughter’s property is symbolic of what we are all not doing?
2) Do you think there is some kind of gender abuse here with a male father using his gun to punish his female daughter?
3) Does anyone know if the kid’s laptop was ever replaced or needed for school?
4) Do we need more tough love and less bending over backwards to accomodate our children’s ever whim?
5) Why wouldn’t a dad feeding his baby daughter a bottle or cooking her dinner or giving her a hug go viral instead of a guy with a gun?
6) Dude, really you need to smoke while making this love letter to your kid? What’s with the cig?