Samantha Daniels isn’t your everyday matchmaker—she’s a professional.
So naturally, her advice for how to make a man fall in love is foolproof. Her article over at the Huffington Post identifies nine qualities women should aspire to in order to bag a man.
According to her, guys want women …
- Who differentiate themselves.
- Who they’re afraid to lose. (Not quite sure what that means.)
- Who respect themselves and demand respect from a man.
- Who are happy with themselves.
- Who pick “the right time” to have sex. (Again, what?)
- Who they can introduce to friends and family.
- Who don’t make their lives harder.
- Who are helpful and help them take care of things.
- Who continually keep it interesting.
This article, of course, was written for women. It’s sprinkled with cute bits of advice like “No one wants to be with someone who is boring or who is always the same. Keep recreating an interesting you.”
So I would bet on the statement that this list leaves a lot to be desired. We leave it to you, because the question intrigues us: what do good men look for in their significant other? Better yet, what do men who read the Good Men Project want above all else?
You tell us.