Today’s podcast topic is one of the most important things you can put your attention on, but many men don’t.
Ready for it?
It’s a biggie!
Here it is:
You are going to die and you don’t know when.
Of course, you know this, but how much do you think about this?
How much do you live your life based on your awareness of this reality?
Most people don’t plan and create their lives to reach the end without regrets.
It’s easy to think you have a lot of time to accomplish and create, but the truth is you have no idea when life will be over.
On today’s Man Alive podcast, I am joined by David Wood, Coach, and CEO of Play For Real. As a former Consulting Actuary to Fortune 100 companies David has been coaching powerful people for decades. He talks about how to have fewer regrets in life by increasing truth, daring, and caring.
In this conversation we discussed:
- How to add play to your life without giving up taking life seriously
- 3 ways to be more fulfilled in life NOW and avoid being on your death-bed with regrets
- How to navigate fear as you take the risks that are necessary to feel fully alive
- A new way to look at the results you create — it frees you to enjoy life and be more successful
- Creating balance by assessing your life phase and current needs
This conversation inspired me to create a clearer vision for my life! I’m confident you’ll have your own powerful realizations, and maybe even jump into new actions, after listening.
Even men at the top of their game find themselves wanting more from life. Man Alive is the resource for men who want more meaning, a bigger impact, unshakable confidence, a hotter sex life, more money, deeper love, solid friendships or a powerful legacy.
A version of this post was originally posted on ShanaJamesCoaching.com and is republished here with permission from the author.
Photo provided by author.