What does it take to be an influencer — to be a man people listen to, trust and respect?
How do you lose influence?
And are you already without even realizing it?
If you find yourself disappointed or unsatisfied in the realms of love or leadership, learning the skill of influence will allow you create more connection, collaboration, passion, excitement…
From the moment you walk into a room you are either positively or negatively influencing people. Aaron Keith Hawkins (of the Unbreakable Success Podcast) and I did a joint podcast episode where we discuss how to learn and develop the skill of INFLUENCE.
We both know you don’t have to be born as an influential person because we have each taught many people to communicate and interact in ways that are more powerful and influential!
In this Man Alive Podcast conversation we covered:
- Aaron’s four biggest reasons people fail at influence
- Why influence is both subtle and obvious at the same time
- The invisible realm of influence –– where trust and respect are built
- How understanding people’s basic needs allows you to have more influence
- What to do when you’re not influencing people in the ways you want
Even men at the top of their game find themselves wanting more from life. Man Alive is the resource for men who want more meaning, a bigger impact, unshakable confidence, a hotter sex life, more money, deeper love, solid friendships or a powerful legacy.
A version of this post was originally posted on ShanaJamesCoaching.com and is republished here with permission from the author.
Photo provided by author.