While last week’s podcast was on finding true happiness, this week’s podcast is support for the times when life is HARD!
Grief, loss, and challenges are inevitable. Whether you face these in your career, finances, relationships or health (or sometimes all at once), they can be disorienting and even devastating.
As a man, you’ve likely been taught to keep it together and not show “signs of weakness,” so it can make life even more painful and isolating.
Vidal Cisneros Jr. has overcome incredible challenges in his life. He is here to remind you that recovery is always possible and that even the darkest moments hold seeds of light!
Now an author and contributor to the well-known book Chicken Soup for the Soul, as well as a speaker and digital strategist, Vidal has one of the most inspiring mindsets I’ve ever found in a human being!
In this conversation we discussed:
- What becomes possible when you stop basing your choices in fear
- How to overcome the victim mindset, even in the most challenging situations
- The realization that the bottom does NOT have to be the end, even when it seems like it
- The importance of a support network and people who believe in you
- Vidal’s willingness to choose gratitude in the midst of betrayal, divorce, pain, jail, etc.
Whether you’ve faced dark moments in your past, are facing them now, or realize they are an inevitable part of life and yet to come, this episode will give you hope for staying connected to the deeper meaning and inspiration life has to offer.
Even men at the top of their game find themselves wanting more from life. Man Alive is the resource for men who want more meaning, a bigger impact, unshakable confidence, a hotter sex life, more money, deeper love, solid friendships or a powerful legacy.
A version of this post was originally posted on ShanaJamesCoaching.com and is republished here with permission from the author.
Photo provided by author.