Every Wednesday at 12PM PST, Facebook erupts into open combat as fans talk out "who'd win" in a battle between two well known geek-worthy parties, one starting every half hour. Wikipedia links are included to refresh memories on what everybody is capable of, and then it comes down to fans and the fight! Winners are listed in bold. #whodwin Wednesday!
Today's twist? ALL FEMALE COMBATANTS! Let's go!
- Black Cat … not so equal with the fighting styles but she has that uncanny ability to bring bad luck to her opponents at the most inopportune time. Catwoman brings out her whip, the Black Cat twitches her nose and Catwoman smacks herself in the face with the whip …
- I'd give it to Black Cat because it takes a lot more work running from Spidey over rooftops than it does to charm your way out of Batman's clutches … I'm just sayin' …
- Normally i'd fall back on my "Original Always Beats Copy" rule but, Felicia has a super power that Selina doesn't. Black Cat wins.
- Both started out as bad girls who later hooked up with their adversary (Batman and Spidey) but Felicia bedded Spidey before Mary Jane even made up her mind, so she gets the nod for determination. Selina was always more of a tease.
- How did Black Cat beat Catwoman?
- I'm tempted to give it to Shiva because she is a grandmaster of MULTIPLE martial arts and because she has yet to have a horrible movie made about her (dig)..However Elektra has come back from the DEAD for crimminy sakes… darn it..I give it to Shiva because Wu-Tang beats Ninja…does that make any sense?
- hey man my argument is rooted in logic..Shiva's real name is Sandra Woosan/Wu-San…a hop skip and jump away from Wu-Tang. And we all know that Wu-Tang Clan Aint Nuthin To F#@ Wit!! Game, set and match…(hey it don't make no sense to me either)
- LOL. No. Elektra can't beat Shiva. Sorry. Elektra can't even handle Daredevil.
- Damion's logic persuades but Elektra would say that it's all Greek to her!
- Shiva is much hotter than Elektra … I mean is her ninja power her bad fashion?
- Darkstar's got X-Cred. Nightshade used to be a Charlton heroine who could never hack it outside of the Suicide Squad. I vote for the blonde.
- Spidey beat Titania to a pulp in Secret Wars. Giganta + no panties = instant distraction. Titania doesn't have to stand up for her man Crusher Creel. Giganta did all sorts of wrong to Dwarfstar for offing her boyfriend. I say Giganta for the win.
Special thanks to participants Khalil Asadullah, Damion Gonzales, Coolhandra, Geoffrey Thorne and Joseph Tages. We expect that, with the internet all abuzz about Troy Davis, our little corner of online foolishness took the back burner. See you next week!