I’ve had conversations with hundreds of men about their sex lives, including topics like what feels scary to talk about, what they want more of, how it feels to ask for what they want…
Women’s arousal is an important part of your sexual satisfaction and may be an even more powerful part of the equation than you realize.
I have a hypothesis that many men who aren’t satisfied in their sex lives are not arousing women in a way women need.
Sometimes this comes from not recognizing the differences in how women’s bodies work. Other times there is a belief that arousing a woman feels like work. Sometimes there’s simply a lack of know-how, which can be embarrassing to admit.
On today’s Man Alive Podcast Pamela Madsen joined me to talk about how you can create more arousal for women and more pleasure for you and your partner. Pamela is a certified Somatic Sex Educator with a Master’s degree in Education. She has coached hundreds of women on their personal journeys back into their bodies and expression of their femininity.
In this conversation we discussed:
- The importance of inviting a woman into longer states of arousal, so you both have more pleasure
- How to know whether a woman is enjoying your touch or wants something different
- The activation process and why asking for what you want only once may not work
- The key to couples getting over petty fights and feeling more connected
- A fun way to wake up a bored relationship and reignite the spark
Even men at the top of their game find themselves wanting more from life. Man Alive is the resource for men who want more meaning, a bigger impact, unshakable confidence, a hotter sex life, more money, deeper love, solid friendships or a powerful legacy.
A version of this post was originally posted on ShanaJamesCoaching.com and is republished here with permission from the author.
Photo provided by the author.