Last week’s episode was focused on female arousal. It’s something men can overlook even though it has a powerful influence on whether a partner is satisfied, in a relationship and in bed!
As a heterosexual man, focusing on a woman’s arousal will create more pleasure for both of you. A woman who is opened and attuned to by you will be happier, more loving and supportive.
AND let’s look at the other side of the equation — your pleasure!
Since you’re part of this community I know you care deeply about women. Your care is a great foundation for a healthy and successful relationship.
You just have to look out for something I call pleasing, or giving, mode — putting all your attention on trying to make a woman feel good and forgetting about your own pleasure.
More pleasure for you has a few foundations…
- You have to understand how your body works and actually be awake in your body so you can FEEL pleasure.
- In addition to feeling pleasure through giving, you also have to learn to receive (Many of my clients struggle with this!)
- And you have to get clear about your desires AND ask for them!
On today’s Man Alive Podcast episode I was joined by Susan Bratton. She is considered the “Dear Abby of Sex” and is a champion and advocate for all who want passionate relationships. She brings a mind full of science and a heart full of love for men. In our conversation we discussed:
- Male orgasmic potential and 14 types of male orgasm!
- How men can tap into the natural healing ability of their own bodies
- Pumps and gadgets to keep your virility strong
- Why it’s important for men to feel pleasure — both for oneself and in a relationship
- Susan’s commitment to helping couples revive passion, pleasure, and romance
Susan is a trusted hot sex advisor to millions and has sold a couple of hundred thousands copies of her 30 books. This is a must-listen for any man who wants to experience more pleasure!
Even men at the top of their game find themselves wanting more from life. Man Alive is the resource for men who want more meaning, a bigger impact, unshakable confidence, a hotter sex life, more money, deeper love, solid friendships or a powerful legacy.
A version of this post was originally posted on ShanaJamesCoaching.com and is republished here with permission from the author.
Photo provided by the author.