Dr. Vibe’s latest podcast explores marriage from the perspective of black men.
On this episode of Dr. Vibe’s Allies the discussion topic is: “What do today’s Black Men REALLY think of Marriage?” The show’s participants are: Victory Unlimited, Henri Morris, TheStyleGent and Ainz Neal.
The panel deals with the following questions:
– What is the definition of marriage today?
– How has the definition of marriage changed over the years?
– Do you feel men feel societal pressure to get married today?
– How do the panelist determine a worthwhile mate?
– What role does economics play in a man getting married?
– Do men really have a fear of commitment?
– What are their views about sex in a marriage?
– If a woman is barren do men consider her marriage material?
– Do women have unrealistic expectation about marriage today?
– What is a man’s role in today marriage?
– What are the benefits and challenges of being married?
– If you had one thing to say to someone about marriage, what would it be?
Listen to the podcast here: