If you follow the rules below for a long time, you will lose weight. It worked for me…now if only I could get back to eating this way again…
- Weight loss is, in theory, incredibly simple: energy in, energy out. Dieting is bullshit; you have to change your lifestyle.
- Eat multiple meals throughout the day. 3 main meals, snack on nuts and fruit and yogurt.
- Eat more fruits and vegetables than any other meal.
- Drink only water – drinking juice or pop means that you are drinking your calories.
- Don’t eat less than two hours before going to bed.
- Exercise three times a week. You should be sweating and breathing heavily, or you’re not working hard enough.
- Breakfast is key. Eat protein and lots of fruit.
- Follow the 80/20 rule: eat healthily 80% of the time, and then you can eat what you like 20% of the time.
- If you want a piece of cake, eat a piece of cake. Just don’t eat the whole cake.
- Don’t eat out or order in if you can avoid it. Go grocery shopping regularly.
For more information: http://www.eatingforenergy.com/Home.aspx