go-to Karaoke moves?
As someone who lacks that specific human quality known as “shame”, I’m a big fan of the Japanese art of Karaoke and having devoted some time to it, I have come up with some very specific rules that have served to make me an extremely electric and captivating performer. They include:
1) If you cannot sing, sing louder.
2) A terrible song is ALWAYS more fun to sing than a good one.
3) Never do it with anyone who takes it seriously and actually judges performances like they were Simon fucking Cowell.
4) It’s always better to act out the song as you perform it, rather than just stand there like a jerk.
5) Anyone can be “in tune”, be the one who creates a memory.
Your turn! Are you a fan of the “empty orchestra”? And if you are, what are your favourite songs to sing? I’ll tell you mine if you tell me yours!