Bottom of the Ninth
1. When you eat while you clean.
2. When you stand when you eat.
3. When you attempt to work with the kids nearby.
4. When you think you can squeeze in a workout before picking them up.
5. When you say to yourself, “Five hours is plenty of sleep.”
6. When you pour juice into the cereal bowl.
7. When the wet laundry stays in the washer for a day…or longer.
8. When you plan to pick up the kids, but remember you haven’t reinstalled the car seats.
9. When you take that turn a little too fast on the way to school ’cause you’re late.
10. When you’re running late despite every effort to be there—where ever it is—on time.
Want to share your #DaddingAThousand moments, good and bad? DM @btaylorgarcia on Twitter and I’ll feature you!
Photo credit: Ted Kerwin on Flickr