On The Verge of Glory
1. When your eldest takes your youngest’s hand when on a walk.
2. When the kids tend to their kid cousin like he’s their own.
3. When your youngest starts skipping like he’s known how to do it forever.
4. When your son, after Career Day at school, says he wants to do what you do.
5. When the kids start cleaning up all on their own.
6. When your son tells your wife, “You look beautiful, Mommy.”
7. When your youngest introduces himself and his brother to new kids on the playground.
8. When the kids say “Please” and “Thank you” and mean it.
9. When the smallest things—bubbles, for example—make their day.
10. When you show up in their artwork.
Want to share your #DaddingAThousand moments, good and bad? DM @btaylorgarcia on Twitter and I’ll feature you!