The Love Axioms
Axiom: a statement accepted as true as the basis for argument or inference.
- The purpose of love is life.
- Love is a life-giving, life-nurturing, life-sustaining force that comes from the heart.
- To open to love is literally to open to life. A heart knows this.
- A heart cannot tell the difference between losing love and death.
- To run from love is to run from life.
- To condition love is to limit life.
- A heart that opens to love opens also to the potential of life, growth, and sustenance.
- A mind cannot feel. A mind can obstruct, confuse, dismiss, or discredit love. It can block a heart from feeling. Its reasons are many.
- When a heart feels love, it responds with joy, happiness, contentment, and serenity.
- A heart understands that love is life. It opens to receive more. This is nature.
- When you say “I love you”, the heart hears, “I give life to you” and is glad.
The Love Proofs
Proof: the process of establishing the validity of a statement especially by derivation from other statements in accordance with principles of reasoning.
- If love is the heart’s natural dominion, when a heart breaks, the heart must also have a capacity to heal itself.
- And what else would heal a heart but love?
- If this self-healing potential exists, the optimal position for a heart must be open. To remain open to love and loving, even amid its breaking.
- Thus, the curse becomes the cure. And the cure becomes the curse. And we know that this is the order of things.
The Love Verities
Verity: the quality or state of being true or real.
- There is no such thing as finding nor losing love.
- Life-giving love is never wasted.
- Love will strike as many times as needed to connect with a heart, regardless of whether or not the mind is ready.
- The promise and potential of love will not wait.
For further testing, three simple paths are outlined below:
- Open the heart.
- Let the heart open.
Choose love or be chosen.
Note: Definitions for the words “axiom”, “proof”, and “verity” were provided by Merriam Webster dictionary.
If you believe in the work we are doing here at The Good Men Project, please support our mission and join us as a Premium Member.
All Premium Members get to view The Good Men Project with NO ADS. Need more info? A complete list of benefits is here.
Talk to you soon.
Photo credit: Shutterstock