After realizing he could do the job he wanted to do without a degree, Tyler Wagner dropped out of college and started pursuing his goals his own way. Now the founder of Authors Unite and the host of the incredibly successful Authors Unite Podcast, Tyler joins the show today to discuss how he became the successful entrepreneur and author he is today.
Listen in as he explains how his company is getting books on bestseller lists, as well as what he does to hold his clients accountable. You’ll learn Tyler’s best tips for getting noticed, the importance of perseverance, and the business books that changed his life.
LISTEN TO THE FULL EPISODE:
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN IN TODAY’S EPISODE:
- How Tyler became interested in becoming an entrepreneur.
- Why accountability is so important.
- How books can change your life.
- Some of Tyler’s favorite influential books.
- Why you don’t need to go to college to be successful.
- The importance of perseverance.
- How to use the tools available for you.
Previously published on thetoponepercent.com.