Psychotherapist Ross Rosenberg’s ‘codependence cure’ can help you escape from narcissistic victim syndrome and train you to stay free of toxic relationship patterns.
So many of us have been stuck at one time or another in toxic, dysfunctional relationships, and our natural tendency is to blame our partners for the damaging conflict and our lack of joy and fulfillment. One person’s soul mate dream invariably dissolves into a “cellmate” reality. It’s not that our partners aren’t responsible for their contribution to the mess, but to move on to healthier relationships that enable us to grow and thrive, it’s critical to examine our own psychological makeup, our own contributions to the dysfunction, and any recognizable patterns in our previous relationship experience.
Ross Rosenberg is an international best-selling author, psychotherapist and an expert in the fields of codependency, trauma, addictions, and narcissism, whose videos have been viewed nearly 3 million times on YouTube. Now the successful, cutting-edge strategies that Ross has pioneered in his clinical practice are available to the public in a live training seminar: The Codependency Cure: Recovery from Self-Love Deficit Disorder, to held in Skokie, IL (just outside Chicago), on February 26, 2016.
The 6-hour training seminar incorporates content from Ross’s upcoming book, The Codependency Cure: Recovery from Self-Love Deficit Disorder, as well as his best-selling book, The Human Magnet Syndrome: Why We Love People Who Hurt Us. Ross will present his latest theories, which redefine and re-conceptualize codependency.
Ross will begin by introducing the much needed codependency replacement definition for Self-Love Deficit Disorder (SLD). He will explain why SLD is a symptom of underlying childhood-based attachment trauma, manifesting like an addiction and perpetuated by agonizing pathological loneliness. Does this sound familiar?
He will also demonstrate codependency/trauma recovery techniques. This training promises to be like no other, as it will provide newly discovered information and the tools to truly achieve codependency recovery.
11 Key Lessons to Expect from the Seminar:
- Self-Love Deficit Disorder (SLDD):Codependency’s replacement term, the concept and its treatment.
- Redefining & Expanding Codependency: “Passive & Active Codependency,” “Codependency Anorexia,” and “Recovery-Induced Narcissism.”
- Codependency is a Trauma Disorder:Codependency is a symptom of deeper attachment trauma.
- Codependency is an Addiction: It starts like one, is maintained like one and shares similar withdrawal symptoms.
- Pathological Loneliness: Codependency’s insidious withdrawal symptom.
- The Trauma Continuum: Re-conceptualizing PTSD and its variations
- “Surgeon General’s” Warning Technique: Creates a foundation for successful codependency recovery.
- The 5 Stages of Codependency Recovery: The innovative recovery paradigm,accounting for SLDD and trauma recovery.
- The Observe Don’t Absorb Technique: Enables codependents to break free from the toxic control of emotional manipulators.
- Paleopsychotherapy & Recovering Trauma Fossils: A new paradigm for understanding childhood attachment trauma.
- Healing The Child Within Trauma Resolution Technique:Resolves the underlying trauma responsible for codependency.
For more information and to register for the seminar, click here.
Ross Rosenberg, M.Ed., LCPC, CADC, CSAT, is an international codependency, narcissism, trauma, and sex & love addictions expert who provides psychotherapy, training and consultation services. His work has been featured in the Chicago Tribune and Publishers Weekly, and he blogs for The Huffington Post, PsychCentral.com, and The Good Men Project.