On episode 13 of the Just Stick To Parenting podcast, Doyin rants about organized religion and how it can do more harm than good in many cases.
A few other things you’ll find in this episode:
– Doyin’s favorite and least favorite Democratic presidential candidates (8:00)
– Doyin’s 3-year anniversary of sobriety (18:00)
– Doyin’s issues with organized religion (23:00)
– A rant about pro-lifers (30:00)
– Will Doyin release a new children’s book? (42:00)
– Advice for a new stay-at-home dad (47:00)
This post was previously published on Stitcher and is republished here with permission from the author.
Have you read the original anthology that was the catalyst for The Good Men Project? Buy here: The Good Men Project: Real Stories from the Front Lines of Modern Manhood
If you believe in the work we are doing here at The Good Men Project and want to join our calls on a regular basis, please join us as a Premium Member, today.
All Premium Members get to view The Good Men Project with NO ADS.
Need more info? A complete list of benefits is here.
Photo credit: iStock