In episode 8 of the Just Stick To Parenting podcast, Doyin talks about the crisis around boys and masculinity in America. Alpha males, feminism, crying in baseball, and how men of color need to step up are a few topics he discusses in this episode.
A few other things you’ll find in this episode:
– Doyin’s favorite thing in the world to do (2:30)
– Doyin’s biggest weakness (6:00)
– Doyin’s first encounter with old-school masculinity (19:00)
– Do women really like the Alpha male? (26:00)
– How the world would be different without men (30:00)
– Would Doyin be a feminist if he raised boys instead of girls? (44:30)
This post was previously published on Stitcher and is republished here with permission from the author.
Have you read the original anthology that was the catalyst for The Good Men Project? Buy here: The Good Men Project: Real Stories from the Front Lines of Modern Manhood
If you believe in the work we are doing here at The Good Men Project and want to join our calls on a regular basis, please join us as a Premium Member, today.
All Premium Members get to view The Good Men Project with NO ADS.
Need more info? A complete list of benefits is here.
Photo credit: iStock