Men often tell me they’re afraid they give women the upper hand if they reveal their emotions, attraction or truth.
It still surprises me because women I talk to are dying for a man who is willing to share. Not because she feels more powerful, but because this makes her feel loved and cared for!
Our conditioning is strong. Most of us learned to hide parts of ourselves to try to keep the peace or be wanted and loved.
Even men at the top of their game find themselves wanting more from life. Man Alive is the resource for men who want more meaning, a bigger impact, unshakable confidence, a hotter sex life, more money, deeper love, solid friendships or a powerful legacy.
In my conversation with Robert Kandell, consultant and co-founder of OneTaste, we explore how men can stop hiding and in doing so become happier, more powerful and have romantic relationships they may never have imagined possible.
In this episode we cover:
• How you may be lying to yourself and others about who you really are
• The way to free yourself and your romantic partner to grow, evolve and experience more joy and pleasure
• One of the biggest biggest things that creates a hotter, more satisfying sex life
• The shifts you have to make to relate to a modern woman in a way she likes
• The current epidemic Rob describes as “angry women and dumb men”
A version of this post was originally posted on ShanaJamesCoaching.com and is republished here with permission from the author.
[Call to action goes here after the FB image is in place under Yoast.]
Photo credit: Getty Images