Sam Kuhnert was born with one hand and would have had every excuse to not try out sports, but his strong work ethic and incredible mindset took him on a journey of success and powerful impact. He joins us on the show today to share the story of his personal growth and why he founded the NubAbility Athletics Foundation at the age of 17. There are some key lessons to learn about the value of a strong mindset and following your passion to reach your potential despite setbacks.
Listen in to hear Sam discuss how he dealt with bullying and how he has dedicated himself to fighting it in order to spare others what he went through. He also shares the methods he used to fight the odds and prove the nay-sayers wrong, how he dealt with failure, and powerful advice on the importance of pushing your limits and lifting up others along the way.
LISTEN TO THE FULL EPISODE:
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN IN TODAY’S EPISODE:
- Sam’s personal story about why he does what he does.
- The importance of passion in achievement.
- The value of preparedness and hard work.
- How he decided to start NubAbility.
- The importance of role models and examples of people dealing with what you deal with.
- What his parents taught him that helped him become who he is.
- His mission and vision for the future of NubAbility.
- Tools he provides for kids to fight back against bullying.
- The importance of owning your difference and how to do it.
- What it means to be coachable.
- The biggest thing to understand when it comes to achieving your dreams.
Previously published on thetoponepercent.com.
What’s your take on what you just read? Comment below or write a response and submit to us your own point of view or reaction here at the red box, below, which links to our submissions portal.