Patty Farmer is an award-winning marketing and media strategist, international speaker, radio host, magazine publisher, event producer, and bestselling author. Specializing in marketing and business growth strategies, Patty works with small business owners, entrepreneurs, and speakers to attract and convert their ideal clients. She believes we all have a message, and her mission is to help all her clients master, market, and monetize that message in a way that creates transformation for both them and their clients.
With a network of over 100,000 connections, Patty has taught thousands of entrepreneurs to connect, collaborate, and convert in less time and make more money, while designing the lifestyle they want to live. She was recently awarded the Global Business Strategist of the Year by Global Powerhouse Group in London, named #3 in the Top 10 Media Speakers You Need To Know, and awarded the 2017 International Speaker of the Year by Public Speakers Association. Patty has also graced the covers of magazines such as Accomplish, Unleash Your Bold, Be The Boss, Women Who Mean Business, and ExpertPreneur®.
In this episode, Patty shares her advice for figuring out your calling and sharing your voice with the world. Listen in to hear how she found the courage to make her own voice heard, common struggles that lead to many people getting in their own way, and important advice for living the life you want to live.
LISTEN TO THE FULL EPISODE:
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN IN TODAY’S EPISODE:
- How Patty’s early life impacted who she is today and her career.
- Her rocky start into becoming a speaker.
- The mindset shift that helped her overcome her aversion to speaking.
- A big mistake that ended up working out for her.
- The important lesson Patty learned about listening to her audience.
- Books she’d recommend.
- Patty’s advice for somebody just starting out in their career or moving into a new position.
- What to keep in mind when looking for a coach.
- How Patty’s mentors have influenced her.
- Habits up-and-coming leaders and business builders should adopt.
- Three things Patty says we all need to do and do well.
- The character traits she wants to be remembered for.
- Her definition of success.
Previously published on thetoponepercent.com.
What’s your take on what you just read? Comment below or write a response and submit to us your own point of view or reaction here at the red box, below, which links to our submissions portal.