Becoming aware of the cognitive dissonance in your life (who you say you are vs who your actions/beliefs say you are) is one of the most painful and liberating experiences you can hope to experience.
You’ll come to realize that everything in your life is your fault, and that ownership can propel you into the greatest version of yourself, which is ever-evolving.
The freedom you find when there is nothing to hide, nothing to prove, nothing to protect…. you come ALIVE.
One of the greatest compliments I receive is this:
“Wow, you are really the person you post about on social media. And you really do care about me.”
While it’s tragic that this dual reality has become normalized, expecting every person to be some version of a catfish…
Dare to live out the life and personality you post about online. We don’t need a “new year new you.” We need the “new year real you.”
I’m here to let you know that it’s doable.
And yes, you actually can have it all.
1. Get Honest With Yourself.
2. Define WHO You’re Becoming. Write That Shit Down And Own It.
3. Align Your ACTIONS With Your Words.
4. Don’t Worry About Offending People, Impressing People, Or Losing People.
5. Surround Yourself With Other Like-Minded Creators Focused On Evolution and Becoming.
6. Find Accountability To Ride The Waves Of The Process.
7. Go All In On Yourself.
Previously published on Facebook.
What’s your take on what you just read? Comment below or write a response and submit to us your own point of view or reaction here at the red box, below, which links to our submissions portal.
Photo provided by the author.