Have you ever set goals and fallen short of achieving them? If so, then daily standards are the missing link to your happiness and success. In this episode, Derek Mills breaks down the difference between standards and goals, and shares how setting standards (rather than goals) can change your career, relationships, and life in an incredible way.
Listen in to learn how you can tap into your true self to provide clarity on the standards you should strive for daily, as well as why it’s so important to live by your own standards rather than the standards of others. Derek opens up about where his philosophy comes from, explains what initially caused him to wake up and pay attention to the way he was living, and gives examples of shifting your standards in order to improve your life.
LISTEN TO THE FULL EPISODE:
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN IN TODAY’S EPISODE:
- The turning point in Derek’s life.
- Why it’s so important to stop, pause, and pay attention to what’s going on.
- How to tap into your own unique gifts in order to better serve yourself and the world.
- What Derek realized about the term “true self” and how to use it best.
- How sticking to his own daily standards allowed more of his truth to come out.
- The difference between being in your non-self and being your true self.
- The importance of being balanced and centered and how it attracts others.
- Examples of how Derek’s standards changed after he had his revelation.
- His vision for daily standards in the future for different communities and even the world.
Previously published on thetoponepercent.com.
What’s your take on what you just read? Comment below or write a response and submit to us your own point of view or reaction here at the red box, below, which links to our submissions portal.